Today is the day you will miss in the future.
TODAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
IT'S MY JOB TO
CAPTURE WHAT MEANS THE MOST TO YOU.
I want you to bring out the most authentic you.
I want you to hold the innocence of your children forever.
I want you to feel the touch of your mother’s arms around you forever.
I want you to freeze the joy of true love in your life forever.
I want you to record the wonder of your youth and the wisdom of your maturity for generations to look back on.
I want you to feel the cry with happiness when you see your portraits 20 years from now.
I want give you the gift of creating a permanent memory.
Creating images that will remind you of love.
For you. Your children. And their children.
Hi, I’m Alishba!
I am a mother, feminist, and political activist.
I believe in celebrating bonds and capturing beauty from 8 to 80.
- I started my photography career by working for the Walt Disney Company.
- I love to travel and photograph people wherever I go!
- From a young girl who is only just beginning to realize her potential to the liberated soul in your wiser years – I love photographing the best of you at every stage of your life.
- My cozy Toronto Portrait Photography studio is a safe and professional space.
- Preserve your moments forever in my imported Italian designer albums and gorgeous prints.
- Looking for my specialized Toronto boudoir photography? Take a look here at Dream Boudoir Toronto!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TORONTO PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?
CLIENTS LOVE THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH US!
Miss A/ ★★★★★
“My experience was absolutely amazing, Alishba was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into a complete work of art! Her talent, kindness and compassion were so present in my session with her. My hair and makeup was so beautiful and simplistic. I was still able to ‘look like me’ while capturing my inner and outer beauty. My time with Alishba and her team will be one I cherish as a strong motivation for self confidence, inner strength and self love. I love everything about the picture, even down to my freckles! I cannot thank you enough, this entire day and the work you have captured is absolutely incredible!”
NajiaMOM OF THREE / ★★★★★
"Thanks Alishba for the awesome session you have done for our family. You made us all feel so comfortable and got the best shots out of us especially my son who has autism. We all had a great time with you and there is not a single image that we don't like. Thank you again and we can't wait to put up the enlarged canvas print!"
RachelNURSE & MOM OF THREE / ★★★★★
"These images are classic and absolutely beautiful! Thank you!"