Today is the day you will miss in the future.
TODAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
ONE DAY YOUR CHILDREN WILL LOOK FOR MEMORIES
What will they find?
Now that I have my own child and family, I find myself going through old photographs trying to find the memories of how we were as children and what our parents looked like.
You know you have done the same and you know the value of portraits when you find that rare, beautiful photograph of your parents and grandparents.
It’s time you give the same gift to your children.
Creating images that will remind you of love.
For you. Your children. And their children.
Hi, I’m Alishba!
I believe in celebrating bonds and capturing beauty from 8 to 80.
- I started my photography career by working for the Walt Disney Company.
- I am a mother, feminist, and political activist.
- I love to travel and photograph people wherever I go!
- From a go-getter leader to the liberated soul in your wiser years – I love photographing the best of you at every stage of your life.
- My cozy Toronto Portrait Photography studio is a safe and professional space.
- Preserve your moments forever in my imported Italian designer albums and gorgeous prints.
- Looking for my specialized Toronto boudoir photography? Take a look here at Dream Boudoir Toronto!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TORONTO PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?
CLIENTS LOVE THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH US!
RachelNURSE & MOM OF THREE / ★★★★★
"These images are classic and absolutely beautiful! Thank you!"
NajiaMOM OF THREE / ★★★★★
"Thanks Alishba for the awesome session you have done for our family. You made us all feel so comfortable and got the best shots out of us especially my son who has autism. We all had a great time with you and there is not a single image that we don't like. Thank you again and we can't wait to put up the enlarged canvas print!"
Miss A/ ★★★★★
“My experience was absolutely amazing, Alishba was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into a complete work of art! Her talent, kindness and compassion were so present in my session with her. My hair and makeup was so beautiful and simplistic. I was still able to ‘look like me’ while capturing my inner and outer beauty. My time with Alishba and her team will be one I cherish as a strong motivation for self confidence, inner strength and self love. I love everything about the picture, even down to my freckles! I cannot thank you enough, this entire day and the work you have captured is absolutely incredible!”